How to change the dress color in adobe Photoshop
Here I will tell you how to change the dress color in adobe Photoshop.
- First of all open the selected picture in adobe Photoshop.
- After that select the Magnetic Lasso Tool
- Now select the required area of dress by moving magnetic lasso tool.
- After selecting the area go to Image click on Adjustments than click on Hue-Saturation
- Now window will appear that will look like
- Move the icon (Hue-Saturation-lightness) for different color effects
- Same process will perform for the lower body again
- Now you can see the difference before and after changing the color.
Written by Our Writer Burhan Butt